Enthusiastic servant leader and student eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. Clear understanding of event planning and communication and training in mentorship. Motivated to learn, grow and excel.
Athletic Training, Exercise Physiology, General Chemistry 1 & 2 with labs, Organic Chemistry 1 & 2 with lab, Biology 101 & 102, Physics 1 & 2 , First Aid & CPR, Kinesiology, Spanish 1-4, Human Anatomy with lab, Research and Statistics
The Pinkney Promise Foundation is a 501c3 nonprofit organization, offering creative events, workshops, seminars and community service projects. To provide a platform to inspire, encourage and spread knowledge about mental health wellness for minority young adults ages 18-35.
The Child Life Special Category Volunteer Program offers individuals who are interested in pursuing a career in medical professions, the opportunity to provide age-appropriate activities in the health care setting under the supervision of a certified child life specialist (CCLS). Volunteers support patients through one-on-one or group activities at the bedside, waiting room, and/or in the playroom as deemed necessary by the CCLS.
• Embraced the ethical responsibility of learning from doctors through clinical observation
• Gained exposure to global healthcare and the particularities of the Greek health systems
• Developed critical thinking and scientific inquiry while following along with the procedures and observing doctor-patient interactions
• Adapted to the ever-changing nature of the hospital
• Related socially with fellows of various backgrounds in the hospital, at the student housing, and on excursions
• Observed human behavior in the hospital and the culture of Athens, Greece
• Learned how to overcome cultural communication barriers while observing how doctors, hospital staff, and patients relate
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: