· Direct oversight of department's daily operation,
· Identify the issues with the washers and worked with the vendor to correct these issue to avoid downtime.
· Carry out the responsibility of the department coordinator when he is out of the office and coordinate with other engineers any issues related to the department.
· Lead other technicians in solving and troubleshooting equipment problems.
· Attend to project meetings and coordinate progress to department managers.
· Provide trainings for medical personnel and other technicians within the department.
· Preventive maintenance and repairs of patient care equipment to ensure safety and functionality including critical life support and diagnostic equipment in the OR, NICU and CCU.
· Coordinate with department managers in finding solutions to critical issues.
· Preventive maintenance and electrical safety inspection on a broad range of patient care and medical equipment to different hospitals and medical facilities.
· Pre-acceptance inspections and develop PM procedures for newly purchased equipment.
· Ensure test equipment are working properly and calibrated within established intervals.
· Respond expeditiously to calls from clinical departments to evaluate and rectify valid complaints and concerns.
· Document all significant asset related actions in compliance with department practices
(All models of DVT pumps, Vascular and Fetal Doppler products)
Software and hardware upgrade on equipment to ensure functionality.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: