Certified Medical Assistant with 16 years experience.
To assist the physicians, nursing, & clinical staff to schedule,examine, & treat patients. To performs a wide range of facilitatingservices in a medical treatment area.
• Performs all Clinical Assistant I duties & responsibilities.
• Responsible for performing the following procedures under the delegation& supervision of a nurse: Vital signs, height, weight; orthostatical bloodpressure; documentation; application of pulse oximetry; peak flow; visualacuity; occult blood testing; blood testing; blood glucose testing-Surestep;EKGs; ear irrigation, demonstrates, & follows sterile technique; assists w/diagnostic set-up/instrument cleaning; negative PPD reading; non-medicatedenema; suture removal; oxygen tank use; oxygen administration placement-nasalcannula & mask; Holter monitor placement; reinforces crutch management;placement of arm sling/ace wrap; & throat culture.
• Enters information about medical examination & treatment in patientrecords & forwards records for filing.
• As appropriate, provides information & instructions to patients asdirected by the medical & nursing staff.
• Transports patients in wheelchairs to other treatment areas.
• Cleans, sterilizes & prepares examination rooms & medical instruments& supplies following regulatory st&ards & regional policies.
• Performs other related duties as directed
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: