Accomplished Business Administrator equipped with over 7 years of diverse and progressive experience in project and program management. A graduate of the University of Texas with a BBA Detail oriented and communication savvy with record of successful project integration. Skilled at defining and controlling scope, achieving project objectives, managing and building cross-functional teams.
· Ran diagnostic tests on newly manufactured aircraft support equipment under simulated operational conditions, ensuring correct adherence to design tolerances.
· Maintained vehicles per manufacturer specifications, applying all prescribed preventative maintenance.
· Interpreted diagnostic code information to isolate hardware and software failures, suggesting correctional measures to correct discovered flaws.
· Installed replacement parts, including controls systems, engine components, instrumentation and more.
· Fabricated replacement parts to precise specifications, when original equipment manufacturer (OEM) parts were not readily available.
· Repaired specialized aircraft support systems, including mechanical, electronic and hydraulic components.
· Generated stress analysis technical memorandums for in-use aircraft and missile systems, submitting documents for peer review.
· Monitored parts department and placed orders for maintenance supplies on consistent basis.
· Maintained, inspected, adjusted and packed aircrew flight equipment.
· Removed and installed aircraft support equipment assemblies such as engines, rotors, gearboxes, transmissions and mechanical flight controls.
· Assisted with aircraft and equipment transport and movement.
· Completed preventative and reparative maintenance on aircraft support equipment electronics and computer systems.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: