* Acknowledged in computer, proficient in typing.
* Empathetic, effective and motivated.
* combines extensive clinical experience. Dedicated and empathetic offering 25 years in direct patient care and medical office management experience. Committed obtaining highest level of patient satisfaction by ensuring regulatory compliance and adherence to practice standards. Documented ability to cultivate trust and rapport with patients and maintain strong relationships.
* Compassionate and caring.
* Compassionate medical assistant accustomed to treating diverse patient needs while managing dynamic conditions. Offering excellent clinical knowledge and judgment combined with strong documentation, vitals monitoring and problem-solving abilities. Well-versed in managing emergent cases with grace and efficiency.
* Hardworking and reliable individual
* Experienced in monitoring medications and working with the teams to optimize patient care. Quality-driven and efficient with strong interpersonal abilities.
* Critical thinking
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: