Patient and dedicated child care professional enthusiastic about working with children of all ages. Seeks a position in a daycare setting.
* Worked with special needs children, including those with learning disabilities, mental challenges and physical impairments.
* Successfully completed business plan for home childcare including day to day operations, curriculum, and fun itinerary's.
* Successful start up of home childcare including all necessary components to become state certified within California.
* Owned and Operated an in-home child daycare center for 6-8 children.
* Certified through the State of California and through the County of Riverside.
* Supervised one employee.
* Implemented policy and procedures.
* Implemented a fun proactive environment for all children in my care.
* Adhere to all State licensing regulations.
* Cook, clean, and prepare all daily activities in regards to the childcare facility.
* Prepare and maintain detailed health and personal records while maintaining strict confidentiality.
* Received and distributed faxes and mail in a timely manner.
* Organized files, developed spreadsheets, faxed reports and scanned documents. Made copies, sent faxes and handled all incoming and outgoing correspondence.
* Designed electronic file systems and maintained electronic and paper files.
Studied Early Childhood Development, Behavioral Health, and First Aid/CPR
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: