Licensed architecture and design professional highly effective at integrating the art, science and business of building. Top projects have included multi-million dollar show rooms and residential homes. Who integrates an environmental approach to large scale commercial projects by promoting sustainable practices. Deadline-driven Architect motivated to promote client satisfaction with detailed and comprehensive home and business design proposals.Highly motivated Architect with eight years in building design and project management. Dedicated Architect who works well independently, as well as part of a team. Natural leader and effective delegator who takes on added responsibility whenever necessary.Offering an excellent blend of technical aptitude and creative ability. Inspires design teams with engaging management techniques.Talented versed in drawing architectural designs including plans, elevations and sections, for commercial and residential structures.accomplished in overseeing construction practice and principles through all phases of projects, including planning, estimating, design, inspection and financial close-out.
Multiple Dwelling remodeling.
Management, Design and Construction of:
- Lomas de Montemar
Architectural Design and Construction:
- CD House / 1900 sf
- CC House / 2000 sf
- Ci House / 1850 sf
- Haleiiwa House / 2700 sf
- Miso VG House / 3800 sf
- TO House / Bioclimatic 5300 sf
- RD House / Bioclimatic 4700 sf
- Lady Bug House / Sustainable 6300 sf
- Jarabacoa Project / Pre-designed Housing / Sustainable architecture.
- Mendez House / bioclimatic / 2300 sf
- South-Classical House / Bioclimatic 1580 sf
Architecture and Management:
-Show-Room EGLO Vina del Mar / Sustentable / PLC Sistem 18000 sf
- EGLO Santiago / Preliminary Draft Building / 60000 sf
- Basketball -Gym Vina del Mar 16000 sf
- La Joya Hotel, Jarabacoa RD / Intelligent Eco Hotel. 4500 sf.
- Concert Hall Municipality of Concon, Caleta de Pescadores, Museum of Art / 400.000 sf (Title Project, Park and Public Plaza, re-design of the deck and port infrastructure for the "Fishermen's Association" Higuerillas and Show-room. (Distinction)
-Archeological Museum Barcelona City, Spain / 230.000 sf. (Academic Scholarship Process)
“Structural inspection” and “preparation of report” in many different public buildings after the earthquake in February 2010:
- Aldunate: Street Aldunate No. 1608
- Portals: Avenida Matta 2925
- Delicias -Mirador: Street Zegers No. 516
- Broad Beach: Avenida Juan XXIII No. 285
- Baron Hill: General Mitre Street N 439
- Viña Mar Center: 2 Oriente, St. No. 1076 / Reinforcement of the Structure and Repair.
- Technical Office Santo Domingo RD JW Headquarter / Structural Improvement for Public Buildings in Dominican Rep. and Haiti. (Voluntary Work)
- Permanent Consulting Work at Technical Office ACTJ Licey, Santiago, RD. (Voluntary Work)
- Multi-Center and Ware house Contreras / Jarabacoa, DR.
Project Management / Welder
Technical office, JW.org / Licey Workshop, Santiago de los Caballeros DR. Where we pre-manufacture steel part for improve the proficiency of the two building team in DR and one in Haiti.
Analyze the current processes of manufacturing of building element like Trusses, Column Head reinforcement, Car-Gates, and about 70 other items to optimize them and with this increase the proficiency of the stuff and cost.
Analyze the structural design coming from Puerto Rico and adjust them in order to be able to manufacture it with the product available in the Dominican Republic Market.
Every time I have the time to work with my hand in the factory I would do it. I can say that I improve allot in my welding scale and in my knowledge in how a workshop medium size (45 people) should run.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: