Experienced public servant successful at efficiently and accurately managing records, staff and databases. Articulate communicator with natural leadership skills and team building expertise demonstrated through over 20 years of experience in public sector environments. History of improving processes and increasing team efficiency.
· Oversee the general overall operations of the ticket office.
· Schedule and train box office staff.
· Supervise the ticket office on a daily basis.
· Manage endowment donations and sponsorship.
· Implement and improve ticket purchasing options making it more efficient and user friendly
· Maintain a process for record keeping and destruction for past patron files.
· Process facility reservation payments.
· Schedule staff meetings with part time employees, and create meeting agendas.
· Work with house and technical staff during shows.
· Direct contact with agents and performers discussing comps and buyouts.
· Produce seasonal ticketing schedule using Tessitura software.
· Initiate financial transactions and act as liaison with finance department.
· Maintain high service standards; Increase customer service satisfaction by 60%
· Developed a way to track and stop ticket brokers
· Plan, coordinate and organize a variety of city special events.
· Designed a successful birthday party booking process for the water park.
· Key role in opening 38 million dollar Aquatic Center
· Schedule meetings and review proposals for potential city vendors
· Supervise aquatic staff, gym staff and recreation staff ; oversee both adult and youth leagues
· Maintain city facilities for safely and efficiently communication with Public Works regarding repairs
· Maintain files and contracts and invoices on all facility reservations
· Create weekly/monthly and annual reports for Community Service Commission and City Council on the progress of Splash! La Mirada's Regional Aquatic Center.
· Schedule cashiers; create classes for patrons using CLASSD software, and REC1 Software.
· Prepare large deposits for finance.
· Community Outreach for Aquatic reservations, and potential film rentals
· Establish relationships with youth that encourage positive social and emotional development.
· Support youth generated activities.
· Complete court ordered documents, state mandated forms, and other confidential reports pertaining the foster youth in a timely manner.
· Deal directly with Department of Children and Family Services, social workers, and other case workers on the individual needs of particular youth
· Schedule weekly appointments, court dates, family visits and doctor visits for residents of the foster home.
· Administer any medication and complete necessary documentation
· Advocate on behalf of the youth residents and their needs
· Responsible for issuing out weekly assigned allowances and chore assignments to residents
· Open communication with Police department having to fill out all necessary documents to complete missing person's reports, or other police reports in regards to the residents.
· Supervise staff and patrons during private rentals.
· Work and maintain files and contracts and invoices on all facility reservations
· Create weekly/monthly and annual reports for Community Service Commission and City Council on the progress of the Aquatic Center.
· Schedule cashiers, create classes for patrons.
· Prepare deposits for finance.
· Quarterly payment preparation for city insurance.
· Complete monthly facility inspection s and submit maintenance work request
· Work directly with the local schools to market city programs at school events.
· Plan and coordinate city wide special events including Halloween and Spring Festivals,
Afterschool programs, Father Daughter dances, talent shows
· Managed rosters and sign in sheets for instructors and coaches
· Planned and evaluated recreation and athletic programs with recreation director to support community.
· Performed assessments on activity programs to determine what specific activities were suitable.
Oliver Osuna, Community Services Director
City of La Mirada- Community Services Department
Andrew Vialpando , Assistant City Manager
City of Paramount – City Managers Department
Kathy Matsumoto, Assistant City Manager
City of Cerritos- City Manager Department
Carlos Espinoza, Recreation Supervisor
City of Cerritos – Recreation Services
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: