Self-motivated, results driven professional, with over twenty years of high tech industry training experience that includes configuration management, business analysis, project, product, program, IT management, and financial management. Excels at cultivating, managing and leveraging client relationships.
• 17 years configuration management, catalog management, compliance and governance management, risk management and change management; naming convention definitions, requirements gathering; CMDB solutions, data warehouse repository
• 12 years project, product, program and financial management which includes new product introduction, life cycle management, portfolio management and cost benefit analysis
• Competitive analysis, bench marking, government compliance, Dell's Order Management System, AGILE, Crystal Reports, Quote generation
• 8 years Business Analysis on Oracle Suite Products (Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Financial, Financial Data Mart, People Soft)
• Mercury Quality Center, Test Directer, Data mapping, data migration and validation, MS SQL (SSIS), BMC Software, BMC Remedy, Access, test scripts development, SIT/UAT, defect logging, product hierarchy management, SOW's, RFP's
• Configuration/Change Management SME
• Boosted company sales by 25% through redesign of configuration options (2000-2002)
• Improved customer satisfaction ratings 20% q/q in years 2000-2005.
• Recipient of CFO Award in 2003 and 2004
• 2 Six Sigma Green Belt Certifications (2000, 2003)
• PMBOK Certified 2005, (3rd Edition Standards)
• Configuration Management Certified 1999
• Developed company wide reporting process for month end close (2 year project)
• Coordinated doctor's visits for Mother, insured proper follow up of doctor's instructions, performed and/or assisted with daily tasks such as food preparation, household maintenance, errands. Oversaw final preparations after Mother's dod 10/30/2014
• Volunteered at Jess's Bra Closet fitting under privileged youth with under garments; taught at risk youth computer skills at Leo S. Butler Community Center
• Substitute Teacher at Friendship Capitol High - Advance Math and Pre-Calculus
EUC (End User Computing) - Corporate Finance
• Supported $2.5 billion Enterprise Product Business
• Provided competitive pricing analysis, product cost analysis, contract development, SKU management, financial guidance, operational information and reporting.
• Developed quota models, set quotas for North America Reps (East Coast Region)
• Designed, implemented, and managed controls processes for WYSE and Compellent acquisitions
• Point of contact for executive communication on acquisitions infrastructure implementation.
Systems Control Group - IT
• Supported off the shelf worldwide forecasting and actuals tool chosen by Dell.
• Set up, defined, maintained role based security access across regions in all applications (HPT, HFM, FDM and newly added PeopleSoft)
• Created test scripts, ran data validations, performed SIT/UAT on new releases and upgrades
• Created and coordinated monthly posting process to support month end close for all regions
• Created along with IT, metrics and a production like application for metadata to support forecasting and actuals tools
• Researched GL issues that occurred during month end close
Point of contact for reports to capture balances and tie-outs using Business Objects.
• Created desk procedures and documentation of best practices.
Configuration Management/New Products Introduction
• Managed roadmap planning, implementation, launch (rts) and end of life cycle for all of Dell's Lines of Business
• Coordinated with Marketing and Services to set up order management systems, internal and online
• Developed and implemented technical instructions, process and procedures for reference training to support configurations.
• Led readiness reviews with, development, sales, marketing and services in preparation for presentations to executives.
• Achieved SME recognition for products supported
Strategic Leadership training
Principles of Financial Accounting seminar
Operations and Quality Management coursework
Coursework in Information Technology
Six Sigma Green Belt
Configuration Management Certified - Arizona State University (In-House)
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: