My name is Kamryn Rooks I am twenty-one years old; I am sophomore at Georgia State University Covington, Newton campus. My major is criminal justice and I plan on having a career in the criminal justice field when I graduate in the fall. In High School I played the trombone in the marching hurricane's band for four years by my senior year I became section leader for seven younger trombone players. I also played on the lady canes soccer team for four years, playing as starting goalie every game my freshman year, the rest of my High School year on the team I played as defense and wing. I attend Pleasant Grove Baptist Church every Sunday where I sing in the choir and I have a group called "Children's Corner", where I watch children during the sermon, I watch these children whether they are members or guest every Sunday. I enjoy baking and cooking breakfast, spending time with family as much as possible. I am a hard-working honest young lady; I try to always do my best in whatever I do.
At the daycare my group of children ages range from four-month-old to four-year old's. When I would come in, I would greet all my children and play with them for a little while and wait for more of the other children to come in. After a majority of the children would come in, we would clean up for breakfast, after breakfast we clean up and use the restroom if they were potty trained, I would take them to the restroom and if they were, I would change there diapers if needed. After changing we would read a book and start on lessons to help them with there skills, such as saying our alphabet, counting, small amounts of Spanish language lessons, and colors. Along with doing different crafts and projects that were all fun and educational. After lessons we would take them outside to play and run around for about an hour or an hour and half. Then we would take them inside to clean up for lunch, after lunch we would take naps for two hours. When it was time for them to wake up we would change the ones who needed to be changed and take the ones who were potty trained to the restroom then we would let them sit and have snacks after snacks they played for the rest of the time until it was time for their departure. (Due to COVID-19 I am no longer at this facility)
· I watched children ages from primary school children to elementary school children. In the morning I would take the children in and help them put their things down and have them to go wash up and get ready for breakfast, after breakfast they use the restroom and split off into different groups. My group would either go outside or go into the gym depending on the weather or how hot it was. If we were to go outside, I would play with them on the playground, playing kickball, tag, or any other games the children wanted to play and after about thirty minutes we would have a water break and cool down before switching and going back inside. If we were to be inside in the gym, we would play different things such as basketball, four-corners, the-floor-is-lava, and other games they wanted to play. After play time it would be time for lunch and we would tale all the children to the restroom to get cleaned up, they would have lunch and after lunch we would go into the library and watch a movie and have naps for about two hours. After they would wake up from there naps, we would go back outside or the gym and play some until it was time for departure.
· Informed visitors about events and assisted with directions in the school
· As a shift lead my responsibilities were to make sure the cashier I was working with was okay and did not need any help with anything, if they did I would assist them, for example if the lines at the register were getting to long I would get on another register and help them or if they needed help with anything while working on the floor I would assist them. I was to keep watch of the store as much as possible and help customers with different things. Every Thursday that I would work I would receive our truck shipment for the store and on Fridays I would scan in the Frito Lay vendor. On occasions I would go to the pharmacy and work there and help them by scanning prescriptions to the customers to help them get their lines back down. At the end of the night I would count all registers and do the deposit after that was done I would lock up the back doors and make sure they were armed, clean the restrooms, help the cashier I was working with straighten the items on the shelves through the entire store, get any trash around the store and after everything was clean I would lock up the store.
· Maintained clean and well-organized production areas to avoid violations or unnecessary work delays due to hazards or inefficient layouts.
· Delivered superior training and leadership to teams to boost performance and help all members achieve performance targets.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: