Transportation Security Officer with leadership skills and knowledge of the legal system. Communicates effectively with others and helps motivate them to make positive life changes. Friendly Customer Service Agent skilled in communicating with people of diverse cultures while providing exceptional customer service. Natural leader with a passion for team building and promoting positive company morale. Certified in Optimize Behavior Detection and ATLAS Certified. Offering 4 years of experience conducting daily screening operations and controlling and monitoring exit and entrance points. Comfortable operating full-body screening devices, hand-held metal detectors and explosive detection systems. Successful Customer Service Lead with 8 years of experience addressing customer requests and concerns. Expert at providing relevant information and options to effectively resolve issues. Upbeat and energetic with grace in handling difficult situations through resourcefulness and adaptability.
· Completes a variety of routine and complex tasks, as assigned.
· Verifies that own work is done correctly and encourages and assits others to verify that work is done correctly.
· Follows directions and encourages and assists others to follow directions.
· Meets or exceeds deadlines on assigned tasks.
· Accepts additional responsibilities and responds appropriately to shifting priorities.
· Encourages others to commit to the security mission and perform work in a responsible and dependable manner.
· Learns new skills to enhance own work and provides instruction to others.
· Consistently maintains an awareness of operational needs and responds to those needs.
· Completes assigned tasks on a consistent basis and assists others in completing assigned tasks in support of the security mission.
· Verifies that work is done correctly, regardless of to whom the work was assigned.
· Serves as a role model, provides instruction, and engages others to learn new skills to enhance work performance.
· Volunteers for additional responsibilities and quickly responds to shifting priorities.
· Schedules, prioritizes, and completes multiple work assignments in a timely manner or ahead of schedule.
· Is consistently reliable to complete work in a timely manner and correctly applies screening procedures, regardless of circumstances.
· Serves as a role model to others by consistently maintaining an awareness of operational needs and proactively responding to those needs.
· Responds to increased volume by notifying supervison and opening additional capacity when possible
· Quickly responds to alarms or requests for assistance
· Appropriately schedules breaks around anticipated workflow.
· Encourages TSOs to stay focused on security through words and actions.
· Promptly corrects TSOs performing procedures incorrectly and notifies supervision.
· Checks behind others to ensure pre-operational checks are completed.
· Asks for additional assignments when available. Identifies issues and problems and volunteers to find the solutions.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: