A motivated AWS Solutions Architect, AWS/DevOps Engineer with proficiency in cloud orchestration, security, identity & access management, monitoring and event management, governance & compliance, application delivery, data protection, image, and patch management in AWS Platform. Dedicated in analyzing, mitigating risks, and findings cost effective solutions. Excellent Customer handling capabilities and a good team player
. Implement IAM best practices and role-based access control.
. Designed for high availability and business continuity using self-healing-based architectures, fail-over routing policies, multi-AZ deployment of EC2 instances, ELB health checks, Auto Scaling, and other disaster recovery models.
. Developed baseline VPC and Network design including leveraging VPC Peering and Transit Gateway.
· Developed Terraform modules and CloudFormation templates to provision infrastructures in cloud.
· Securely provided database credentials to Lambda functions by using AWS Secrets Manager.
· Implemented AWS Organization to centrally manage multiple AWS accounts including consolidated billing and policy-based restrictions.
· Made use of the various S3 Storage Classes based on customers need.
· Implemented Control Tower Preventive and Detective guardrails and leveraged Account Factory, integrated with Lambda for new AWS account creation and setup.
· Developed and leveraged baseline and custom guardrails, policies, centralized policy enforcement, tagging policies and a well architected multi account environment.
· Migrated applications to AWS cloud environment using Cloud Endure.
· Leveraged Docker to build, test and deploy applications in different environments.
· Developed LLDs for migrating various applications including network sizing, Instance types, naming convention, tags etc.
· Used System Manager to automate operational tasks across AWS infrastructure.
· Built serverless architecture with Lambda integrated with SNS, CloudWatch and other AWS services.
· Used AWS cloud services to launch Linux and Windows machines, created security groups and bootstrap user data to install packages at run time.
Designed secured, cost optimized, highly available and fault tolerant architecture designs and infrastructure in AWS.
· Implemented preventive guardrails using SCPs.
· Leveraged different design principles for security in the cloud and implemented various AWS services to improve our security posture for Authentication, Authorization, Monitoring, Auditing and Encryption.
· Automatically remediated Trusted Advisor findings using Amazon CloudWatch events and AWS Lambda.
· Leveraged AWS Control Tower to set up and govern a secure, multi-account AWS environment.
· Designed and implemented for elasticity and scalability using EC2 Auto Scaling, CloudFront – Edge locations, RDS (e.g Read replicas).
· Managed provisioning of AWS infrastructures using both Terraform and CloudFormation
· Design for high availability and business continuity using Elastic Load Balancer,
· Self-healing-based architectures, fail-over routing policies, multi-AZ deployment of EC2 instances, ELB health checks, Auto Scaling, and other disaster recovery models.
· Implemented security best practices in AWS including multi factor authentication, access key rotation, encryption using KMS, firewalls- security groups and NACLs, S3 bucket policies and ACLs, mitigating DDOS attacks.
· Implemented Jenkins, Git for version control, code build, testing and release and CI/CD.
· Monitored end-to-end infrastructure using CloudWatch and SNS for notification
· Securely deploy MySQL Primary DB and its read replica in private subnet with multi-AZ for disaster recovery and best practice
· Migration of high availability webservers and databases to AWS EC2 and RDS with minimum or no downtime using DMS.
· VPC peering with other Accounts allowing access and routing to service and users of separate account to communicate.
· Architected and implemented continuous integration and deployment pipelines using Jenkins for CI
. Entered patient insurance, demographic and health information into software and confirmed records.
. Logged all requests for medical records into spreadsheets.
. Provided IT and software trouble-shooting support to rest of the organization.
.Demonstrated leadership by making improvements to work processes and helping to train others.
.Exceeded customer satisfaction by finding creative solutions to problems.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: