Dedicated and compassionate Veterinarian offering 26 years of superior performance, including advanced knowledge in chronic and acute conditions, as well as strong surgical skills. Well-versed in managing high-volume client load while delivering quality and compassionate care. Experienced in research with eight published papers.
1. Hinrichs K, Schmidt Al, Friedman PP, Selgrath JP, Martin MG In vitro maturation of horse oocytes; Characterization of chromatin
configuration using fluorescence microscopy. Biol Reprod . 48:363-370 (1993)
2. Hinrichs K, Friedman PP, Martin MG. Evaluation of in vitro maturation of horse oocytes using fluorescence microscopy. Biol Reprod .
3. Hinrichs K, Martin MG, and Friedman PP. Effect of follicular components on the maintenance of meiotic arrest in horse oocytes(abstract)
4. Hardin JA, Gibson M, Grant E. and Sherr DH. Interleukin 4 Induces the Maturation of Idiotype-specific regulation in B-cell populations.
Proc. Soc. Exp. Biol. Med . (1992)
5. Pokras M.A., Chafel R. and Gibson M. 1991 Environmental pathology of the common loon (gravia immer) in New England. In Aquatic
birds in the tropic web of lakes. Environment Canada , Canadian Wildlife Service (abstract of poster).
6. Pokras M.A., Chafel R. and Gibson M. 1991 Lead Poisoning in New England loons. Wildlife Rehabilitation Today . 3(2):35-39.
7. Pokras M.A., Chafel, R. and Gibson, M. 1991. Environmental pathology of the common loon (Gavia immer) in new England. 47th Ann.
Northeast Fish and Wildlife Conf.
8. Sherr DH, Dorf ME, Gibson M. and Sidman CL. Ly-1B Helper Cells in Auto-immune "Viable Motheaten" Mice. Journal of Immunology
139(6): 1811-7 (1987 Sept 15)
Category 2 Accredited Veterinarian USDA
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: