Personable and dedicated Customer Service Representative with extensive experience in Health care and tech industry. Solid team player with upbeat, positive attitude and proven skills in establishing rapport with clients. Motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success. Specialize in quality, speed and process optimization. Articulate, enthusiastic and results-oriented with demonstrated passion for building relationships, cultivating partnerships and growing businesses.
• Scheduling 25-40 member's in home visits with licensed medical personnel.
• Handling 40-60 calls a day while working in a high volume customer service environment.
• Ensuring that appointments are scheduled accurately and resolve any scheduling issues or concerns.
• Process inbound and outbound calls to assist members with their United Health Group health insurance inquiries.
• Correspond with interpreters on a special campaign called Language Line to improve customer experience for non-English speaking members.
• Provide floor support and supervision to agents whom need assistance with completing job tasks and duties.
• As NICE IEX champion, launched a new interactive scheduling system for the department, while modifying and monitoring the progress of the new system to ensure the agents are competent in how to use the new scheduling tool, resulting in a 100% increase in utilization.
• New Hire Academy mentor. Mentor and trained 15-20 new hires during 2 week training course, to ensure they are acquainted with their job tasks before going to the production floor.
• Worked in Individual Supported group homes and provided assistance to adults with developmental and physical disabilities. Collaborated with guardians, case managers, and licensed medical personnel to assure a safe and healthy environment while being a social and health care advocate on behalf of the clients.
• As a Direct Support Lead provided direct care and mentor DSP's to ensure all clients receive quality supports.
• Assist with onboarding and training of new DSP's on support plans, health and safety needs to clients
• Manage day to day activities of home, and assist Medical coordinator with appointment preparation and ensuring all medical supplies are available.
• Plan activity calendar, oversee budgets including coding Visa One, petty cash and necessary documentation.
• Provided customer service support related to Spectrum services, including troubleshooting internet/phone issues and handling basic customer service inquiries in relation to the services ensured 100% problem resolution.
• Led 10 employees of the corporate escalations team. Deescalated and resolved and decreased customer complaints by 35%.
• Launched special project FTTP/IP team that consisted of collaboration with top tier agents and field technicians to troubleshoot internet and phone services to homes newly installed with fiber-optic cables. Resulting in the configuration and tuned networking equipment both ethernet and Wifi 100% successfully.
• Launched the Triple play self -install pilot. Responsible for installation and troubleshooting video, phone, and internet triple play bundle packages. Completed over 60 installs in 3 weeks, resulting in a 25% increase of consumer installations.
• Provided floor support supervision and training to agents, improved production efficiency by 15%.
• Worked in Individual Supported group homes and provided assistance to adults with developmental and physical disabilities.
• Assisted the clients in all areas of their lives and incorporated activities that met their unique goals and needs per their Individual Support Plan.
• Collaborated with guardians, case managers, and licensed medical personnel to assure a safe and healthy environment while being a social and health care advocate on behalf of the clients.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: