Creative Engineering Student pursuing Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Degrees. Aesthetic design experience through several scholastic and at home projects and creations. Dedicated to life long learning in all engineering disciplines.
Seasoned Assistant Kitchen Manager offering solid background of building and leading successful restaurant teams. Calm and level-headed in all situations.
Responsible for food quality and preparation standards. Assistant Kitchen Managers (AKM's) handle new employee training and documentation as well as current employee training for those seeking to learn new positions. They are proficient in every position in the back of house and are relied on to keep everyone on time and on task. The AKM specifically controls the timing of food and deals directly with any problem that arises with the staff or the product. As an AKM with over a decade of experience, as well as management experience, I am specifically chosen to run all of the busiest shifts. I have been regarded as "an asset to the kitchen" for many years and apply the same ferocity to any job or project I do.
The class was for Introduction to C programming and I assisted students in the lab assignment who were struggling. Skills needed for the position were a basic understanding of error detection and debugging in simple C programs while facilitating leaning in students. This meant pointing them in the right direction while not directly giving them an answer. It required us to be knowledgeable in what the class was already taught up to that point by communication with the class instructor. The assistants were also responsible for the grading and record keeping for each student in the class.
Engineering and Design Experience and Expertise
· Assisted teaching a beginners C++ course
· Small scale design and fabrication expertise
· Geometric dimensioning expertise
· Designed/own/owned several 3D Printers
· Avid woodworker and DIY maker
· Printed circuit design and fabrication experience
· Rapid-prototyping technique experience
· CAD software package experience including SolidWorks
· Troubleshooting methods including Oscilloscopes and Multimeters
· Technical writing experience in a college setting
· Project management experience over several disciplines
Management and Guest Relations Experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication techniques
· Time management skills
· Strategic prioritization skills
· Official Store Training Coordinator
· High volume workload experience
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: