To obtain knowledge within a reputable, fast growing organization, with the opportunity for advancement
• Trained all new housekeepers in various specialties within a tight deadline.
• Developed and implemented written and interactive training material for training new housekeeping staff.
• Planned and facilitated team member daily meetings, increased output by 30%
• Prepared and rendered yearly performance evaluations for housekeepers
I conducted daily meetings for all staff on the floor. Maintained clear and precise communication between all departments. Provided leadership and support to all the hotel staff. Assisted in all scheduling, training, development and couching of staff; as well as conducting performance and salary reviews. Trained staff by following OSHA and hotel guidelines for safe handling of all housekeeping chemicals and equipment's.
I was in charge of making all staff schedules, payroll, time off and maintain departments records of EVS and housekeeping. Ensured accuracy of replacements for absent employees and terminations. Liaison for housekeeping department and payroll to ensure accuracy of the employees payroll houses and paycheck. Managed new guest arrivals and ensured the guests rooms were maintained upon the guests arrival. Conducted hourly numbers of the hotel which maintained exact amount of vacant and occupied rooms.
Conducted all inside photographers of customer entering and exiting the Condole Ride. In charge of printing and reviewing all images to meet the needs of the customers. Sales of various amount of packages to customer regarding photographs and other related products.
Greeted all members coming into the fitness center. Followed all check in procedures and answered all incoming inquiries to obtain appropriate information to management team. Handled all members services issues from account changes, billing, payments, members records to lost and found. Kept inventory off all equipment in the fitness center including facility , janitorial products and maintenance logs.
Prevented store losses using awareness, attention to detail and integrity.
Organized the equipments by returning all weight to its proper place.
Regularly sought opportunities to up sell and add on additional memberships.
Compiled weekly monetary reports and records for managers.
Guaranteed positive customer experiences and resolved all customer complaints.
• Over Seven years' extensive experience in housekeeping and management
• Highly skilled in planning, coordinating and directing all daily activities pertinent to custodial functions
• Demonstrated ability to hire, train, supervise, coach and counsel Housekeeping workers and team members
• Hands on experience in managing daily systems use and management, cost control and overall productivity
• In depth knowledge of assisting in monitoring team members' performances and working towards further development
Billings, Coaching, Counseling, Customer Service, first aid, Forms, Front Office, Inventory, leadership, Access database, Microsoft Office, payroll, maintenance repairs, safety, Sales, scheduling, telephone, meetings, coordinating.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: