Energetic, punctual student with a record of successfully contributing to team goals.
Superior communication skills
Excellent time management skills
Human resource experience
Trained in emergency response
- Central Regional champion, (2016-7, 2017-8)
- DECA national qualifier 2 years in a row
- Acknowledged for extraordinary service by supervisors and clients
Deca - Vice President of Career Development in Deca
Project: Virtual Business Restaurant -
An organization dedicated to developing skills in students in marketing, market research, menu design, pricing and advertising strategies in a virtual business environment.
All star 2 years of all star Virtual Enterprise International (VEI)— Class Vice President of Human Resources
The Virtual Enterprise Initiative is an organization that develops baseline business skills in students that are used in everyday business environments. In this context, my chief responsibilities were:
- Led a team responsible for the creation of an employee manual for a virtual corporation and worked with the virtual finance department to determine policies and procedures for determining staff attendance and pay grades.
- Attended different workshops to develop human resource skills
- Competed and placed first in a regional business plan competition sponsored by VEI
High School Level Spanish - 2 years
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: