Communicative Security Guard with significant physical strength and stamina. Firearms trained and knowledgeable of proper usage. Keep detailed logs and records. Familiar with various tools of trade, including equipment. Defensive Security Guard with in-depth knowledge of Florida law and order. Capable of working flexible hours and in extreme weather conditions. Talented at keeping personnel, building and equipment secure.
• Screening embarking / debarking foreign and U.S. Mariners.
• Enact MARSEC Protocols as directed.
• Conduct security patrols of cargo and cruise terminal areas.
• Provide access control to inactive cruise terminals and cargo gates.
• Provide TWIC escorts as directed.
• Provide security for special terminal (public) events as directed.
• Provide security and administrative support at the Maritime Center as necessary.
• Participate in the training of new employees as directed.
• Conduct fuel pipeline inspections.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: