Helping stjude to expand globally by contributing to various programs and building Websites for Stjude . Responsible for stjude.org, together.stjude.org, stjude.cloud etc .. Developing platform can be extended to microsites.
One Intuit Content Repository Services - Enterprise companies come with a wide variety of content (Assets, content, etc..) that need to be shared across the cross-functional teams and provide the CRUD functionalities.
Pluto Content Platform – Reinvented the content platform(pluto) for the whole intuit to onboard different BU's seamless way.
Localization Implementation in Content Management Systems –
Implemented the XLIFF standard to import and Export Xli content from Day CMS System.Workflow reporting functionality to know the number of workflow models and instances created by each user. A number of pages got modified and replicated in author and publish server. Day Global Translation Project to translate source language to desired languages.
PACS(Picture archive Communication System ) - Render MR&CT Images in High resolution monitors as well export as JPEG images. Upload to Central servers to maintain history. Radiologists leverage PACS for diagnosis purpose add comments which can be exported as Review and shared with other clinicians and patients.
Core Load - Single Sign on with hospital HIMS .Internal GE components come up with Single release mechanism. All the components in the release have to implement services as well as testing interfaces. In the daily builds automated test using JUNIT will run to check the reliability and performed procedure use case.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Ownership of both Designing and Implementation.
• Implemented IHE profiles & showed at RSNA.
• Implemented Third-party SAML authentication to integrate with Hospital Identity management.
• Used Multithreading to increase the performance .
• Define the High Level API interfaces for the component teams.
• Auto Reliability test to reduce the latency (fast response) of the applications.
• Developing Simulators for auto testing.
• Developing Prototypes using common Look and Feel to get the frequent feedback from clients.
• Prepared Automated test sequence using JUNIT.
• Used Oracle thin Driver to connect to Database
• Perform the following activities for the project. Effort estimations, Software configuration management, Risk management,
• Prepare Build Environment using ANT.
• Preparation of the summary reports and weekly Bugs.
• Participating in Knowledge Sharing Sessions.
• Monitor all the milestones through a sustained process.
• Prepare Development Environment using Eclipse and Net Beans IDEs
• Debugging Performance and Memory Leaks using JSTACK and Eclipse Memory Analyzer.
Method and apparatus for extracting localizable content from an article -Issued Oct 9, 2014 -US20140304585
Content Management Certifications , AEM
Sr. Mgr. Web Content and Process at Adobe Systems
November 24, 2015, Nick worked with Satish in different groups
I've had the pleasure of working with Satish for several years on AEM development and globalization projects. As a business owner, I have found Satish to be a great partner and an indispensable part of the team. He is always professional and courteous and responds closely to business requirements and needs. He always rises to the occasion when there are urgent issues or mission-critical milestones to be met, and is one of the most talented and dependable engineers I've had the pleasure to work with.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: