Technology enthusiast with over 7 years of experience in IT industry across various application design, development, integration and testing. Expertise in Core Java concepts, such as OOP Design, Multi-Threading, Generics, Exception Handling, Collections, Annotation and some other features. MuleSoft Certified and Experienced in developing Mule ESB flows and integrations by using service-oriented architecture (SOA) and enterprise application integration (EAI) using Mule Runtimes. Good experience in XML technologies like XSD, XSLT, XQuery, and Xpath for data transformations in MuleSoft. Good experience using mule connectors like DB, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, FILE, SFTP, JMS, and Salesforce. Good experience in using ActiveMQ, AWS suite for Asynchronous message queuing for guaranteed delivery pattern. Good experience in Mavenizing, MuleSoft project and creating builds using Maven build tools for deployment to CloudHub / Mule MMC. Good experience developing SOAP and Rest based services. Experience in using different version controlling/tracking systems Subversion, CVS, SVN, GIT, &Rational Clear Case. Experience in Splunk Log Management Creating dash boards, monitoring, reporting, Email Notification to Users. Strong in writing SQL queries in PL/SQL and T-SQL, triggers, stored procedures in Relational Database Management Systems like Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL and Microsoft SQL Server. Good experience in Agile Software Development Team using SCRUM, TDD Test Driven Development. Good personality, excellent communication skills, efficient developer in a team as well as working individually. Willing to learn new technologies and learning fast. Capable of working on multiple projects under tight deadlines.
● Participate in requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing.
● Implement application using Agile Software Development Life Cycle.
● Design and develop flows in MuleSoft ESB using Anypoint Studio for enterprise-level complex data integration across multiple, disparate systems.
● Collaborate with business analysts, application developers to facilitate solutions to meet business requirements.
● Designed and built integration between multiple on premises systems.
● Worked on different connectors like Web Service Consumer, Amazon S3, Salesforce and Database.
● create RESTful API interface using RAML 1.0 and migrate existing RAML 0.8 to RAML 1.0.
● Migrate Mule 3.9 to Mule 4.3 by applying changes to Dataweave 1.0 to DataWeave 2.0 and replace some of deprecated components and scopes.
● Applied Proxies, Policies and Securities to the API.
● Worked on various Flows, Sub-Flows to route data from different stages.
● Implement exception strategies using On Error Continue and On Error Propagate.
● Worked on data transformation by using Dataweave 2.0.
● Used GIT as a version control, Maven for build and Jenkins for orchestrating build and deployment.
Environment: WSDL, SAP, SOAP, JSON, JMS, MuleSoft, SVN, ActiveMQ, Servlets, MMC, AnyPoint Studio, CloudHub, GitHub, XML, XSD, XSLT, XPATH, Jerkins, GIT
● Conduct client meeting to gather requirements and create design solution for products under development.
● Create Mule message flows which handle business, transformation, notifications and exception handling logics.
● Configure Global elements to use the commonly used variables across message multiple flows within Mule application.
● implement message transformation with DataWeave message processor to convert XML to JSON and vise-versa.
● Create a scheduled FTP Mule flow which polls periodically for files on FTP server.
● configure Splitter flow to split large file and process the message chunks to Salesforce format.
● Create email notification flow using SMTP message processor to send email notifications.
● Mavenized projects and Created build packages using Maven.
● Deploy Mule application to CloudHub using Anypoint Runtime Manager.
● Managed, Troubleshoot and performance tuned Integration application using CloudHub Runtime manager.
● Used GitHub and Jenkins to achieve continuous deployment and integration.
● Integrate mule 3.x runtime with Splunk and Dynatrace.
● Support PRODUCTION environment and work on tickets.
Environment: CloudHub, Mule Runtime 3.7, 3.8, Anypoint Studio 6.x, FTP, ActiveMQ, JDBC, Salesforce connector, Postman, SoapUI, JMeter, Splunk, Dynatrace.
● Participate in the implementation of design using vital phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) that includes Development, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance Support.
● Implement code for user interface by utilizing OOPS concepts like multithreading, inheritance, polymorphism and collection API.
● Implement JDBC code for backend processing.
● Implement multi-threading to implement batch jobs with JDK features.
● Used Spring MVC for developing web applications.
● Create user-friendly GUI interface and web pages using HTML, JSP.
● Design the module from scratch including database schema design.
● Multi-tier development environment with rigorous testing and documentation requirements
● Involved in the full life cycle of software design process of other projects, including prototyping, proof of concepts, design, interface implementation, testing and maintenance.
● Provides L3 Support for SOAP web services as main point of contact to client
● Utilized Spring MVC and JSP to create a basic data modification web
● Created & maintained a centralized repository of UI components, participated in usability testing & research.
● Debug the java code with all the testing tools and logic flow using Eclipse UML plug-in and rational testing tools.
● Implement PL/SQL queries, views, stored procedures and triggers.
● Worked with QA team to validate the test cases meeting the business requirements.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE, SDLC, JDBC, Agile, Servlets, Struts, JSP, Java Script, HTML, UML, PL/SQL, Hibernate, Eclipse, Java 1.7, HTML, CSS, JSP, Struts, Apache Tomcat, Design Patterns, XML, jQuery, XSLT, Ant, Maven, Log4j, SQL, Junit, SVN, NetBeans.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: