Detail-oriented Assistant Manager offers more than 6 years progressive record of accomplishment in leadership roles. Establishes clear guidelines and enforces consistent policies to keep staff satisfied and on-target to achieve important objectives. Excellent relationship-building, multitasking and decision-making skills.
• Daily cleaning and disinfecting of kennels, equipment, and work areas
to prevent spread of zoonotic diseases
• Feed and water animals daily.
• Assist with humane euthanasia and disposal of animals.
• Utilize computer to enter and update animal records in Chameleon
• Daily review of animal inventory; may move animals as needed within
• Unload and impound incoming animals received from Animal Control
and Licensing Officers and the public.
• Counsel owners who are relinquishing their pets by providing them
information on adoptability of their animal or information regarding
• Provide customer service to all shelter visitors and staff.
• Educate the public on age, breed, characteristics, and care/treatment
of shelter animals; may respond to inquiries from the public regarding
retention and disposal of animals.
•Assist in maintaining records and/or reports of inventories for food,
supplies and equipment.
• Understand and support department policies, local city and county
municipal codes/ordinances, and state laws related to animal welfare.
•Assigned to the care and treatment of equine, livestock, and/or exotic
•Assist in office by answering telephones, collecting fees, and issuing
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: