• Uses customer service skills, to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees and all members of the general public
The Mess Attendants work various stations: •Beverage Stations – Set up, maintain/replenish, keep clean and break down
• Salad Bar – Set up, maintain/replenish, keep clean and break down
• Dining Room –Keep tables clean and sanitized, fill dessert cases, vacuum carpets and sweep floor
• Scullery – Set up dish machine, intake trays, silverware, plates and cups, scrape plates clean and run through machine
• Pan room – Set up machine, clean, wash, and sanitize pans. Break down and clean machines. Clean floors.
• Serving lines – Set up, serve meals, replenish and maintain serving lines.
• Clean all food service areas requires in the contract • Mop tile and concrete floor areas
• Vacuum all carpeted areas
• Dust all furniture and fixtures as required
• Wash and disinfect all washroom floors, toilets, toilet seats, hand dryers,fixtures, and Clean all mirrors
• Replenish toilet tissue and soap as needed
• Empty all waste baskets and garbage cans
• Place garbage in outside storage bin
• Clean entrance and exit including glass, doors and hardware
• Cleans all required food services spaces, serving lines, food service display cases, food dispensers, food service equipment, cleaning equipment, and all other areas required in the contract
• Wash all finger marks from walls, doors, hardware and glass
• Clean break room sinks and counters
• Report damages and acts of vandalism
• Wash and buff floors with floor polisher
• Wash entrance and exit floors
• Clean walls and toilet partitions
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: