Experienced Service Manager with a demonstrated history of working in the airlines/aviation industry, bringing leadership, organizational and customer relations skills.
Expert in Airline Operations Management, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Customer Complaints Analyst and Public Speaking.. Strong operations professional with a Bachelor's Degree focused in Tourism and Travel Services Management from University of Santo Tomas. Engaging [Job Title] with established talents in [Area of expertise] and [Area of expertise]. Adaptable individual with skills in [Skill] and [Skill]. Conversational in [Language] and [Language]. Interested in leadership position with company in [Industry] sector. Self-motivated [Job Title] bringing proven leadership, organizational and customer relations skills. Independently solved problems and kept teams on task to handle diverse business requirements. Well-organized Administrative professional bringing excellent multitasking abilities developed over [Number] years of [Industry] experience. Commended for consistently driving team success with knowledgeable enforcement of company procedures and skillful personnel training. Proficient in [Software] with expertise in database management. Senior [Job Title] and outstanding performer in [Skill] and [Skill] within [Industry]. Proven success in leadership, operational excellence and organizational development with keen understanding of elements of [Type] business. Recognized for inspiring management team members to excel and encouraging creative work environments. Experienced [Job Title] with over [Number] years of experience in [Industry]. Excellent reputation for resolving problems, improving customer satisfaction, and driving overall operational improvements. Consistently saved costs while increasing profits. [Job Title] with over [Number] years of successful experience in [Skill] and [Skill]. Recognized consistently for performance excellence and contributions to success in [Industry] industry. Strengths in [Skill] and [Skill] backed by training in [Area of study].
1. Oversee and manage the daily handling of the various aspects of station operations and ensures that the highest level of service is observed based on established PAL Standards.
2. Develops plans and activities related to airport operations in MNL station to support departmental objectives and corporate direction, Oversees all passenger, baggage, and ramp handling at the Station in order to ensure strict compliance with operational procedures, airport
regulations as well as safety and service standards set by PAL, the Airport Authorities and other government entities
3. Monitors the service providers to ensure that work is accomplished in a manner consistent with PAL operating standards
4. Monitors and ensures all amenities given to the passengers are according to the Service Recovery Guidelines
5. Decides on matters referred to by the service providers on major operational problems and customer concerns, including any potentially critical situations that require approval. Makes quick decisions on urgent matters critical to a passenger, baggage and ramp operations in order to immediately address threats to safety, performance and service standard.
1. Reviews Customer Service Workflow/Business processes and Identify gaps in all customer touchpoints.
2. Create coordination links – coordinate with various PAL frontline offices involved in the handling of complaints and claims, service evaluation and possible corrective measures
3. Set, chair, or attend meeting on service/product assessment, service improvement, orientation on new service features or programs, whenever called for.
4. Attend to various PAL projects and programs. • Develop and implement management system for service performance and review of existing service processes. • Assist in updating the Customer Relations Handling Manual or Service Recovery Guidelines • Undertake field assignments to sensitive service areas.
5. Complies with applicable regulations and standards of Philippine Airlines; actively involves with PAL Safety Management System by reporting all accidents, incidents, and any hazard in the work place; and being safety conscious by exercising duty of care in the performance of duties.
1. Analyze complaints/claim letters and emails:
- Determine customer touchpoints involved
- Analyze company's publicity/image implications
- Approximate financial detriment factor
- Discern/identify complainants' requests, claims, inquiries, demands
2.Prepare and release referral/acknowledgement correspondence:
- If complete reply/information is not immediately available, acknowledge letter with assurance that the case is being looked into.
- Investigate, research, and coordinate with offices concerned for additional information or service assistance required.
- Draft referral memo; include recommendations on manner of handling settlement.
3. Prepare and release explanation, claim adjudication correspondence:
- Analyze findings and information researched.
- Adjudicate claim settlement in conformance with office guidelines, company systems, procedures, policies; government and industry regulations.
- Negotiate and finalize company position, settlement offer, and effect release of payment when applicable.
4. Communicate with offices concerned for further review of incident and its “area of concern” implications. Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reports on complaints trends; identify opportunities for improvement. Set, chair, or attend meeting on service/product assessment, service improvement, orientation on new service features or programs, whenever called for.
7. Liaise with consumer interest groups/government agencies and counterpart offices of other airlines.
- Participate in workshop/seminars/meetings conducted and attended by other international airlines such as WACRA.
- Represent the company in discussing unsettled claims brought to a third-party arbitration body, e.g. court, government agency, consumer interest groups.
• Performs Domestic and International ticketing and reservations
• Computes Domestic and International Fares
• Liaises with concerned offices in resolving issues/concerns encountered in the performance of duties (credit card companies, travel agencies, hotels, customer relations office, other airlines, etc.)
• Provides telephone and over the counter information and assistance to passengers
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: