Air Quality Specialist
Accomplished and results-driven leader with extensive experience in environmental impact assessment, real-world data, multi-media environmental compliance, air permitting, modeling simulation, emission estimation techniques, air quality analysis, and environmental engineering designs. Stellar record in air quality dispersion models, assessment of emissions inventories, investigative sampling, stack testing methods, air quality programs and assessments, air emission control technology reviews, and Toxic Reduction Accounting & Planning with Certificates of Approval. Proven track record in determining air quality experience with NSPS, USEPA, NESHAPs and Title V Permitting/Renewals. Seasoned in impact assessments, control technology analysis, environmental compliance evaluation & audit, accidental release models, and articulate communication with executive management
• Project Management • Compliance Regulation
• Strategic Planning • Emission Control
• Budgeting & Forecasting • Technical Proposals
• Research & Development • Auditing & Reporting
• Quality Compliance
Formulated portions of federal and state air permit application materials, emission calculation spreadsheets, and data bases for stationary and non-stationary sources to ensure smooth operations. Established the capability to review and interpret local, state, and federal environmental regulations. Developed a basic understanding of air emissions, emission sources, and emission control technologies for industrial sources to ensure regulations regarding air quality are being followed. Coordinated activities with other specialists, interacted with regulatory agencies, supervised client safety trainings, and workplace safety requirements to ensure expert level work in air pollution emissions. Directed strategic air permits and compliance assurance programs for a variety of industrial clients with complex technical/regulatory issues. Led data collection, fixed environmental problems, technical presentations, climate change analysis, restoration planning, detailed record of inspection, and site visits.
Directed investigations into the air quality of client companies by taking stack air emissions samples, analyzing content, creating air inventory, and reporting findings for senior management to report to the client. Managed MPRI software program in reporting NPRI completing C of A (Air) permitting applications to analyze content of air emissions samples. Analyzed various factors effecting air quality within client facilities, including manufacturing processes and chemicals used. Administered model ready meteorological data for AERMOD, CALPUFF, ISC/CAL3QHCR dispersion models, air pollutant emission inventory, emission reports, and air quality compliance certificate, assisted in Title V permit applications, RECLAIM, Annual Emissions Reporting, Air Quality Assessments including Data Analysis and Emission Inventories and renewals to achieve organizational success. Handled dispersion modeling analyses, processed air dispersion modeling meteorological data for AERMOD, prepared modeling reports, devised new technologies, energy, emissions, GHG protocols, conservation, water, waste, climate change, & sustainability to determine compliance with reporting requirements.
· Participated in monitoring air quality by installing, calibrating, adjusting, collecting and processing data.
· Investigated air quality complaints and conditions by sampling, testing and surveying potential sources of emissions and other air quality problems.
· Ensured that all inspection results are in compliance with established air quality regulations.
· Drafted inspection and investigation reports, evaluating findings and passed on recommendations.
· Developed reports, plans, assessments, and strategies to achieve the mission of improved air quality.
· Performed greenhouse gas reductions (GHG) and offsets and market mechanisms.
· Performed a variety of assignments involving research and technical data analysis
· Managed a technical resource database of updated client information that provides information on industry, processes, emissions, pollution control and planning, and environmental regulations.
· Completed estimation air emission inventory reports for clients in a variety of industries, including paint and ink manufacturing, automotive and pharmaceutical.
· Initiated a new marketing program that promotes the company's services with direct mail marketing efforts that include flyers and newsletters.
Air Quality Dispersion Modeling | AERMOD, CALINE4, CAL3QHCR, AERSREEN, SCREEN3, AP42, CALEEMOD, EMFAC, Calpuff
Accidental Release Models | DEGAD SLAB, AFTOX, INPUFF
Air Quality Experience | CEQR, SEQRA & NEPA
Business Applications | Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Access and Outlook), Lotus Notes
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: