Result oriented professional with 10+ years of experience in managing and coaching multiple cross functional and high performing teams in Application Development - Web, Cloud Migration, Analytics and DevOps for large enterprises including Healthcare, Finance and technology startups.
Leading and managing a portal development product team working on Scaled Agile Principles and following scrum ceremonies and methodologies to incrementally deliver MVP iteratively.
Leading and Managing an application development project based on Agile methodologies focused on upgrading an existing "Formulary Application" with enhanced capability to handle multiple vendors, customized workflow's, increased automation and monitoring allowing business to increase efficiencies and reduce risk of errors providing an increase in consumer experience at point of sale.
The primary objective of the project was to ensure Marketing data retrieved from multiple third parties to be available for analytical purposes. The data was retrieved through REST API call using Python Flask Framework and then was loaded to MYSQL Databases for further processing.
•Developed and initiated projects, including managing costs, schedule and performance.
• Helped the management in transformation of framework from waterfall to Agile.
• Mentor and coach teams on Agile principles.
• Helped multiple teams across the company in setting up projects in JIRA based on Agile principles.
• Facilitated scrum ceremonies including daily status meetings, plannings, review, demo and retrospectives.
• Closely worked with leadership to set up coaching and facilitation sessions for employees to bring them up speed with the Agile transformation process.
• Collaborated closely with business stakeholders and Product Owners to identify and analyze core requirements and key features for the program.
• Maintained task board and tracked burn-down charts in order to meet deadlines.
• Defined scopes, deliverable and provide regular progress reports and metrics
• Closely collaborated with project members to identify and quickly address problems
• Strategy - Partner with IT and business teams to define the future state.
• Establish & maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
The primary objective of the project was to ensure Bank Credit Card data to be available in Oracle warehouse for further analytics by Reporting Teams in order to gain strategic and operational insights .
• Manage development of the project & ensure the coordination among all stake holders.
• Update project management plan, communication plan, resource plan, estimation plan, stakeholder management plan.
• Work with the functional teams, SMEs and developers on an extensive basis to resolve various issues/defects.
• Update project roadmap and processes for next phase/clusters.
• Continuously update the development team & other stakeholders on the change requests, issues, projects status and any important activities that directly or indirectly are associated to the success of the project.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: