· Designed and developed CQ5 building blocks including Templates, Components, Dialogs, Widgets, and Workflows.
· Installed and configured version 5.6 of Adobe AEM Web Content Management System and Apache Felix Admin Console.
· Installed CRXDE Integrated development environment and Configuration of the project with Subversion version control.
· Developed Adobe AEM 5.6 templates and reusable components. · Extensively used AEM 5.6 tagging features in developing components and templates.
· Worked on implementing home page and other related pages. · Maintained the Content Management System (CMS) and provided support for the application in authoring environment.
· Used JIRA & Mingle for bug tracking and project tracking.
· Used Maven to build and generate code analysis reports.
· Created documentation and project specific configuration as wiki pages in Confluence.
· Used SVN as version control and integrated with Hudson for continuous integration and nightly builds.
· Involved in building, deploying the code and moving code to different environments.
· Used Log4J for logging and tracing the messages.
· Involved in supporting the application postproduction and maintenance.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: