Versatile Case Manager trained in adult protection who thrives in dynamic, challenging and professional environments. Assertive and enthusiastic, with extensive knowledge in investigations of abuse, neglect and exploitation of the elderly.
- Obtains information and investigates complaints of alleged abuse neglect or exploitation of the elderly.
Maintains up-to-date and accurate program files and records.Writes reports summarizes the facts obtain during investigations and takes corrective actions.
- Assesses clients needs and provides appropriate services.
- Advises and interviews adult clients, family members and others to gather social, functional, physical, and mental information for evaluation.
- Removes person in dangerous situation and place them in a appropriate environment.
- Enhanced and maintained the functional ability of high acuity community-dwelling elderly adults . Also, promoted self-helping behaviors.
- Utilized community resources to assist and foster independent life styles.
- Made home visits to provide social assessments monitoring, plan of care, and intervention with in the scope of case management practices and guidelines.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: