Creative and resourceful community service professional talented at quickly mastering new skills and processing new information. Diplomatic and gracious with a desire to deliver exceptional customer service.
• Provides instruction in the 21st Century Skills Summer Program.
• Assisted students in analyzing information and ideas to develop points of view, generate creative ideas and unique solutions, and to anticipate and identify problems proactively, and effectively seek solutions.
• Assisted students in using technology to locate resources and interpret information.
• Actively engages students in authentic, meaningful work which stems from real-world problems and includes opportunities for appropriate challenge, transfer of knowledge, collaboration, and oral and written communication.
• Develop and implement lesson plans utilizing Response to Intervention.
• Administered assessments to measure students' progress.
• Maintained a structured classroom environment.
Special education teachers work with students who have a wide range of learning, mental, emotional, and physical disabilities. They adapt general education lessons and teach various subjects, such as reading, writing, and math, to students with mild and moderate disabilities. They also teach basic skills, such as literacy and communication techniques, to students with severe disabilities.
Coast to Coast Life Skills Consultant is a Chesapeake-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit that combines basketball, mentorship, and academics to empower young men as leaders in their communities. In partnership with Richard Bowling Elementary School, it seeks to create a safe after school environment where participants accelerate their academic achievements, learn what it means to be a part of a team, and enhance their basketball skills under guided coaching.
Community School Coordinator (CSC) is responsible for implementation, integration, alignment and coordination of community school strategy at site level. CSC, while employed by LP, is also
accountable to school principal and is therefore expected to plan and align all programs, services and opportunities collaboratively.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: