Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Dedicated and resourceful Youth Program Coordinator with 10 years career experience in public and private sector youth services environments. Highly adept in database management strategic planning and team building and leadership. Possesses excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Develop implement and manage youth services budget and prepare quarterly and annual detailed reports for stakeholders.
- Write program proposals to include cost services number of participants facility overhead and targeted population to support.
- Ensure program and project compliance with organization protocols and local state and federal regulatory agencies.
- Liaised with existing community programs to broaden support services to youths where appropriate.
- Created project and program literature and promotional material for dissemination throughout community and youth events.
- Recruited trained and supervised volunteer and employee staff including ongoing training classes focusing on advocacy youth development and crisis intervention.
- Developed and implemented needs-based programs for youths ages 7-17 focusing on academics athletics arts support and recreation.
- Researched sourced and secured funding for projects and programs through community awareness and fundraising activities.
- Provided ongoing evaluation and assessment of programs to determine effectiveness and maintain organizational objectives.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Youth Program Coordinator job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Youth Program Coordinator resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.