Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Exceptionally knowledgeable and focused Waste Management Consultant with a strong record of client satisfaction and excellent attention to detail. Skilled at handling corporate waste management projects and issues with maximum efficiency and cost-effectiveness. Able to work well independently or in coordination with a professional corporate waste management team.
- Extensive waste management consulting experience
- Exceptional expertise in a variety of chemical disposal processes
- Strong organization and prioritization abilities
- Superior knowledge of state and federal waste management laws and regulations
- Excellent leadership negotiation and communication skills
- Outstanding current knowledge of global environmental changes and developments
- Developed and implemented a variety of alternative resource management and energy source solutions.
- Contributed to feasibility studies and resource assessment.
- Expanded client base and assessed current client support plans.
- Contributed to carbon management strategy and plan development.
- Evaluated and improved current plans in collaboration with clients.
- Coordinated with public and private sector customers in developing ongoing business plans.
- Oversaw evaluation and testing of waste management equipment on a regular basis.
- Ensured adherence to state and federal laws in inspection and reporting processes.
- Maximized water and energy usage through sustainability evaluations.
- Performed regular market assessments to determine best use of renewable energy options.
- Furnished waste management advice and support to a variety of technical teams.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Waste Management Consultant job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Waste Management Consultant resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.