Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Experienced Student Library Assistant who has kept up with the latest library technology and innovative ways of presenting information. Adept in utilizing the Internet assisting students in finding the resources they need and maintaining a clean library. Specializes in grade school level classes and summer school activities.
- Certified teacher
- Adept at the latest in research technology
- Comfortable dealing with large groups of children
- Persistent at keeping a library organized
- Excellent communication skills
- Eye for detail
- Physically fit and handy in case of trouble
- Comfortable dealing with all levels of teachers and administrators
- Checked in all new books and developed a monthly list of the newest book additions.
- Assisted students in utilizing the Internet for educational purposes.
- Often called on to assist teachers in presenting information to students.
- Responsible for keeping library clean and making sure that all books were put back in their respective places.
- Assisted students in finding research material needed for school projects.
- Maintained communication with teachers and administrators in terms of updating them on any library issues or needs.
- Maintained the log of books that were checked out by students.
- Answered the library phone and distributed messages to the appropriate parties.
- Assisted librarian in cataloging new books.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Student Library Assistant job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Student Library Assistant resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.