Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Experienced and skilled Shipping Specialist utilizes good knowledge of shipping and receiving in manufacturing environments.Has strong communication skills and is able to work as an integral team member. Has over eight years of Shipping Specialist experience and a high school diploma.
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Strong understanding of shipping and receiving processes
- Good experience working in warehouse environments
- Excellent time management skills
- Dependable and hard-working
- Good ability to work as a valued team member
- Good inventory and shipping tracking skills
- Executed daily operations to optimize customer shipments.
- Tracked incoming and outgoing inventory and products.
- Affixed shipping labels on cartons with all shipping information included.
- Communicated with supervisors and coworkers in order to get everything done in a timely manner.
- Maintained inventory of outgoing shipping items via database entries.
- Prepared products for shipment and checked them to make certain they met specifications.
- Inspected incoming and outgoing shipments and tracked them using database entry.
- Prepared outgoing items for shipment and affixed appropriate shipping labels and postage.
- Worked as a team member and helped others to meet shipment goals.
- Reported all inventory and shipment issues to supervisor immediately.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Shipping Specialist job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Shipping Specialist resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.