Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Physically capable Sheet Metal Installer works hard and is able to repeatedly lift and carry one hundred pounds.Flexibly available for any shift required including evenings and weekends.Has eight years of experience installing sheet metal for a variety of contracts.
- Terrific measurement and cutting abilities
- Capable with tools including drills saws and soldering equipment
- Has welding experience and knowledge
- Able to read and understand blueprints and project specifications
- Performs site inspections for measurement and prep prior to installation
- Cuts metal off-site for quick install once on the job
- Strong experience with HVAC and ductwork
- Completed installation work both at new construction sites as well as for home remodeling and renovation projects.
- Cut and installed ductwork for HVAC heating and ventilation systems.
- Completed exterior siding and roofing sheet metal installation jobs.
- Cut sheet metal for siding and roofing project primarily on-site using measuring instruments and cutting tools.
- Used computer programs for cutting sheet metal in-house for projects.
- Read blueprints and specifications for individual projects and applied the knowledge successfully.
- Performed gutter siding and roofing installations.
- Cut most sheets on site while installation project was progressing.
- Carried sheets over head and up ladders when necessary.
- Used cutting and measuring instruments.
- Communicated any concerns to supervisor.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Sheet Metal Installer job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Sheet Metal Installer resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.