Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Hard-working and experienced Seafood Processor looking for a position with a reputable seafood company in which my skills and knowledge can be put to the test.
- Experience in processing all types of seafood
- Physical ability to walk stand bend lift etc. for long hours
- Hand-eye coordination needed for small and tedious movements
- Mechanically adept in conveyors canning and lidding machines gutting machines etc.
- Ability to get along with others and work as part of a team
- Capable of training new Seafood Processors in all aspects of the job
- Availability to work long hours including nights and weekends or even go aboard a vessel
- Unload and carry fresh fish and seafood from the docks to the factory
- Inspect seafood to determine its quality and grade disposing of those not up to standard
- Gut clean trim and slice all types of fish crab lobster shrimp etc.
- Process seafood by weighing packaging and labeling for sale
- Assist in loading seafood pallets onto trucks for delivery
- Place different products on conveyor belts for canning or packaging while observing the process to ensure no backups or malfunctions take place
- Ensure the proper storage of seafood to prevent waste
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Seafood Processor job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Seafood Processor resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.