Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Skilled Psychology Research Assistant with expertise in documenting mental illness and working closely with Psychologists to gather specific data. Works well with diverse client populations in one-on-one and group settings.
- Assist in recruitment of research participants.
- Collect and analyze data for preparation of reports preparation of documents for ethics submissions grant applications research and conference papers.
- Contribute to research including literature search and management data collection and recording data cleaning and analysis.
- Administer personality intelligence and other tests of cognitive ability.
- Attended team meetings and contributed to overall function of team.
- Performed evaluations and recorded data.
- Collaborated with graduate students.
- Oversaw undergraduate students.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Psychology Research Assistant job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Psychology Research Assistant resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.