Want to use this resume?
Home : 000-000-0000 Cell: 000-000-0000
Experienced rehab aide fully trained in the techniques of using physical, occupational and recreational therapies to promote stronger, healthier lifestyles looking to apply and expand skill in new, growing environment.
- Ability to counsel and work with disabled individuals in a variety of situations
- Trained in the appropriate physical applications for helping patients come to terms with and overcome injury and pain, or to cope with severe disability
- Exudes confidence and passion with patients, encouragingly motivating them to do their best and want more despite physical limitations
- Familiarity with the latest techniques and equipment for training the disabled and injured
- Trained and exercised the disabled and injured, strengthening their bodies and emotional well-being for coping with disability
- Ordered and managed necessary clinical supplies
- Responsible for arranging transportation for severely disabled patients
- Managed maintenance of facility equipment used in therapy room
- Maintained communication with patients and families through various media channels
- Prepared exercise and therapeutic plans based on individual patient needs
November 2005 Ð June 2007LifeCycles Ð City, State Rehab Aide
- Assisted patients in post-therapy exercises, ensuring their safety and comfort
- Arranged equipment and clinical stock for therapy sessions
- Documented and maintained records of patients, equipment and clinical stock
- Cleaned and sanitized equipment and therapy rooms
- Trained new hires
2004 Ð 2005 Northern Tennessee College of Nursing at Pason University, City, State Associate’s Degree, Nursing
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Rehab Aide position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Rehab Aide resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.