Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Very Compassionate Psychiatric Technician has extensive knowledge of various mental health diagnoses and psychotropic medications. Understands appropriate intervention and MANDT restraint techniques. Has good social verbal and documentation abilities a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology and First Aid CPR Medication Administration and MANDT certifications.
- Strong understanding of psychiatric diagnoses and care
- Good ability to lead group therapy sessions for patients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understands medication administration techniques and chart documentation
- Skilled treatment plan development
- Works well with patients and the treatment team
- Understands patient confidentiality and maintains it at all times
- Understands proper restraints
- Good assessment and evaluation skills
- Worked one-on-one with patients admitted to the psychiatric treatment floor.
- Administered psychotropic medications both orally and via shots as ordered.
- Conducted assessments and evaluations.
- Completed treatment plans with the treatment team.
- Led some group therapy sessions for patients.
- Prepared individualized treatment plans and interviewed patients upon admission.
- Conducted group therapy sessions for admitted patients.
- Used intervention strategies including Mandt-approved physical restraint methods.
- Met one-on-one with individual patients for daily treatment care.
- Conducted patient observation and reported observations to medical staff.
- Maintained patient confidentiality at all times.
2008 CPR First Aid MANDT and Medication Administration Certifications achieved
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Psychiatric Technician job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Psychiatric Technician resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.