Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Results-oriented PMO Analyst adept in project management and strategic planning while supporting multiple industries. Dedicated IT professional with 9 years of career experience delivering excellence in cross-functional team building and leadership. Exhibits superior communication, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Ensure compliance in operating procedures and policies and provide support to IT department objectives.
- Aid in all project closures and perform benefit analysis in collaboration with Project Management.
- Prepare appropriate financial summaries for associate activities.
- Monitored order progress and coordinated delivery dates.
- Oversaw financial controls and systems, focusing on monitoring, recording, and forecasting and budgeting of project expenses.
- Determined lessons learned through post-project reviews and integrated findings into program plan.
- Identified areas in need of improvement through work shop development and documented recommendations.
- Analyzed Project Manager reports to update and administer program plans.
- Consolidated project reporting materials for monthly review by Project Manager.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a PMO Analyst job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a PMO Analyst resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.