Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Client-focused and deadline-oriented Press Officer with 14 years of experience promoting clients through strong media expertise and connections. Exhibits strong interpersonal, organizational, and problem-solving skills. Adept in promotional piece creation, client retention, marketing material development.
- Sales & Marketing initiatives
- Project management
- Budget development
- PC and MS Office proficient
- Presentation skills
- Relationship management
- Media relations
- Coordinate marketing initiatives such as exhibitions, commercials, and radio and television advertisements.
- Prepare and design email, direct-mail, and newsletter campaigns.
- Liaise with clients and public relations staff to manage budgets, time frames, and objectives.
- Served as point of contact for all press and media related communications.
- Wrote press releases and news reports focused on client activities and events.
- Developed strong industry connections to ensure quality and timely delivery of media and press statements.
- Conceptualized and developed PR campaigns and strategies to gain client recognition.
- Monitored media coverage of clients’ business and/or personal exposure.
- Attended press conferences and acted as spokesperson on behalf of client/company.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Press Officer position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Press Officer resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.