Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Packaging Specialist seeking long-term position with a reputable company to provide skills, creativity, and salesmanship for the packaging department.
- Great attention to detail leading to high-quality products and ideas
- Excellent creativity while keeping industry standards in mind
- Capable of leading a group of people on any project
- Eloquent in speech when delivering presentations to companies
- Ensure the proper protection for fragile or harmful products stored in packages
- Available to work a variety of hours and to commit long-term to a company
- Proficient in computer programs used for packaging and labeling design
- Recognized for skills in customer service, sales, and design, resulting in promotion
- Work closely with packaging engineers to determine best options for companies and products
- Meet with companies regarding packaging options and help them choose the most beneficial and efficient one
- Work alongside packaging operators who run the lines, ensuring productivity and accuracy
- Form reports and presentations regarding the efficiency of the packaging lines, suggesting new concepts for time management and cost-effectiveness
- Perform extensive testing on completed packages to ensure completion and sufficient protection of the product
- Loaded, unloaded, and labeled packages
- Operated forklift to move supplies and finished products
- Trained under Packaging Specialist on the fundamentals of the career
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Packaging Specialist job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Packaging Specialist resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.