Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Experienced and highly qualified Operating Engineer seeking a long-term position with high-level construction company.Ability to oversee and lead projects of great magnitude and importance while being conscientious in all aspects of the job.
- Leadership qualities necessary to organize large-scale projects
- Eloquence in delivering presentations and reports to all levels
- Special attention to detail recognizing that one mistake could negatively affect the outcome of the project
- Management skills needed to delegate and coordinate different aspects of building projects
- Strong work ethic resulting in jobs completeD fully and meticulously
- Ability to recognize potential problems and form a solution
- Computer knowledge necessary for creating plans and diagrams
- Physical ability to perform the job
- Hire and oversee training of all new employees on the worksite
- Ensure that all codes standards and legislations are followed
- Prepare reports regarding the progress of the project whether positive or negative
- Make repairs and improvements to machinery where necessary
- Conduct meetings the heads of different departments to coordinate efforts
- Schedule all necessary inspections and escort inspector throughout
- Perform investigations to determine if any changes in materials machinery or personnel should be made in order to better the outcome of projects
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Operating Engineer job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Operating Engineer resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.