Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Highly accomplished and creative Microstrategy Developer with deep experience in all aspects of software development. Adept at both long-term and short-term troubleshooting. Author of several refereed articles in professional publications.
- Strong expertise in performance tuning and data warehouse database design
- Excellent experience at Senior Microstrategy Expert Consulting
- Exceptional knowledge of multiple-client support on same underlying architecture
- Profound knowledge of MicroStrategy 7i 8x including Administrator and Desktop
- Superior understanding of Intelligence Server configuration settings
- High shell scripting skills
- Maintained reporting application at optimal performance.
- Managed project Microstrategy Administration.
- Supervised and evaluated junior team performance.
- Advised on administration requirements and production tuning.
- Designed and participated in load testing exercises.
- Designed and managed training for interns and junior staff.
- Upheld best practices for Microstrategy implementation.
- Prepared status reports including issues and risks assessment.
- Led technical problem solving and systems projects support.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Microstrategy Developer job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Microstrategy Developer resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.