Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Team-oriented Mechanical Maintenance Engineer who works effectively with all levels of employees in cross-functional teams. Trained in full cycle of product design from concept to production and assembly. Strong leadership and relationship-building skills.
- Design maintenance protocols to ensure standardized procedures throughout facility.
- Assess processes to determine areas for cost improvement.
- Streamline standard operating procedures to improve productivity.
- Calibrate machinery to meet production goals.
- Oversee work of junior engineers and outside contractors.
- Evaluated rare and persistent maintenance problems to assess trends.
- Maintained up-to-date knowledge of plant and maintenance procedures.
- Created specification documents and work packages for projects.
- Developed estimates for repair installation and maintenance work.
- Completed preventative equipment maintenance.
- Prepared supporting documentation for capital budget.
- Analyzed current processes to design improvement plans.
- Documented repair and maintenance work for plant lines.
- Inspected work of outside contractors for accuracy.
American Society of Mechanical Engineers Member–2006-Present
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.