Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Data-driven Analytics Manager with 4 years of experience identifying actionable profit-based marketing and product opportunities through customer analysis and statistical information. ROI-focused and adept at influencing strategy segmentation and campaign execution to optimize marketing investment. Skilled collaborator comfortable working across key functional business areas to deploy analytical insights around acquisition, EMOB lifecycle, cross-sell, and retention-based strategies.
- Partner with Marketing, Risk, Sales and COE teams to develop integrated solutions to grow credit card penetration and incremental sales and net income for the company
- Provide strategic thought leadership and influence business leaders and client teams to implement marketing and product strategies based upon customer, financial, and data-driven insights
- Develop business case presentations and action plans to influence “sell-ins” for marketing campaigns, including targeting recommendations, test design, and cross-sell optimization
- Guide marketing analytics and strategy development for new product launches, customer acquisition lifecycle, and retention initiatives
- Defined and managed best practices for campaign execution
- Partnered with account executives to define campaign strategy (including cross-channel treatments, control groups, & A/B testing)
- Tracked performance of campaigns and analyzed impact on profitability
- Developed marketing dashboard to provide executive view of departmental performance
- Supported customer segmentation, predictive analytics, lead management, and engagement scoring efforts
- Assisted in the creation of analysis and reports
- Summarized findings from client discovery sessions
- Managed projects honing analytical techniques and reporting/statistical analysis skills
- Developed firm knowledge of Excel SQL/SAS and large data set manipulation
There are plenty of opportunities to land an Analytics Manager job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting an Analytics Manager resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.