Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Precise Instrument Technician who is experienced in calibrating and servicing a wide variety of scientific instruments. Adept at generating calibration reports for state filings working with clients to complete complicated projects and helping new clients to understand the importance of instrument maintenance. Specializes in medical laboratories and medical practice offices.
- Exceptionally strong eye for detail
- Dedicated to getting the proper results each time
- Very knowledgeable with all of the state reporting requirements
- Strong information presentation skills
- Can work as part of a team or as an independent
- Ability to immediately gain the trust and confidence of each client
- Responsible for doing calibration projects in-house and at select customer sites.
- Worked closely with management to develop many of the calibration protocols that are still in use today.
- Assisted in helping several large clients to open new facilities.
- Responsible for personally taking care of 10 of the company’s largest clients.
- Assisted in developing a set of calibration specifications that were sold to several industry manufacturers.
- Worked closely with management to develop several ongoing maintenance schedules for larger clients.
- Responsible for developing several of the protocol procedures that were used for years.
- Part of a select team that was sent out on a regular basis to larger customers on maintenance contracts.
- Assisted in checking the accuracy of several marketing pieces.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Instrument Technician job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Instrument Technician resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.