Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Focused and dependable Homeland Security Guard with an outstanding body of experience in security administration. Strong researcher and analyst of a variety of types of background data. Adept at bringing multiple simultaneous projects to completion by or before deadlines.
- Considerable homeland security training experience
- Excellent grasp of homeland security planning principles
- Strong familiarity with grant requirements
- Superior skills in coordinating with federal and state law enforcement personnel
- High skills in grant proposal evaluation
- Good research and analytical abilities in report preparation
- Conducted necessary project work in collaboration with clients and supervisors.
- Maintained confidentiality standards in handling client information.
- Provided technical support assistance to staff and clients.
- Assisted in problem scenario analysis.
- Completed multiple high-volume projects in a timely and efficient manner.
- Screened and interviewed new security staff hires.
- Oversaw business budget and salary plan drafting.
- Performed all work in coordination with corporate business development supervisors and vice presidents.
- Ensured all human resource projects were conducted in compliance with company policy.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Homeland Security Guard job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Homeland Security Guard resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.