Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Compassionate and committed General Practitioner with 11 years experience in private practice. Possesses a calm reassuring bedside manner and hospital privileges for New Cityland Main Memorial and First Presbyterian Hospital.
- Report communicable diseases births and deaths to government authorities.
- Supervise nursing staff; interview and hire employees as needed.
- Consult with specialists on patient cases as applicable.
- Reviewed incoming reports such as lab results and x-rays and followed-up with patients.
- Participated quarterly in free traveling clinic for low income and uninsured community members.
- Performed in-office procedures such as nasal cautery and ligations of varicose veins.
- Obtained health history of new patients and updates from existing patients during office visits.
- Conducted physical examinations to determine patients overall health and diagnose aliments.
- Arranged referrals for patients to specialists such as ENT Neurology Bariatric Urology Oncology and Obstetrics.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a General Practitioner job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a General Practitioner resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.