Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Reliable Distribution Clerk who is able to coordinate logistics shipping and the product returns department. Adept at running a computerized inventory system coordinating returns with multiple manufacturers and making sure that inventory levels are always properly aligned with sales contracts. Specializes in technology and home appliance products.
- Extremely computer savvy
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Very experienced in inventory management
- Supervisory and managerial experience
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Able to train large or small groups of personnel
- Responsible for checking in all new product deliveries and comparing deliveries with purchase orders.
- Responsible for doing a monthly comparison of purchasing levels versus contractual agreements with manufacturers and submitting a report to management.
- Responsible for working with certain manufacturers on cycling out product returns with a minimal restocking fee.
- Assisted in doing a quarterly inventory audit that was submitted to management.
- Responsible for constantly checking buying activity against contractual requirements of each manufacturer.
- Responsible for contacting manufacturers in regards to weekly returns and restocking fees.
- Responsible for making sure that each shipping manifest received matched the purchase order assigned to it.
- Assisted in doing monthly purchasing reports that compared purchasing activity to manufacturer’s requirements.
- Assisted in setting up policies for returns to each manufacturer.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Distribution Clerk job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Distribution Clerk resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.