Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Diary Clerk ready to provide efficient and prompt customer service of the highest standard. Familiar with the rotation and replenishment of merchandise keeping areas clear and loading and unloading stock and salvage.
- In good shape capable of engaging in physical activity for long periods of time
- Good organizational skills with an ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Responsible for services and products that meet the organizationÕs statement of values
- Ensured cleanliness of floors utensils equipment and that sanitation regulations are enforced
- Monitored product dates for expirations and disposal
- Maintained departmentÕs dairy and frozen goods including filling facing and organizing products and ensuring pricing and tagging
- Provided assistance to customers with information purchases and product selection
- Kept dairy and frozen aisles and work and storage areas in orderly clean and sanitized condition
- Comfortable with selling and cross selling of merchandise
- Greeted customers at entrance helping them find products departments and answering questions
- Verified orders and invoices noted shortages reported claims and ensured appropriate billing and breakdowns of loads and products
- Ordered products through machine and by scanning shelf trays
- Kept stock level by transferring product from cooler to sales floor
- Handled selling and cross selling of merchandise
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Dairy Clerk job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Dairy Clerk resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.