Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Very knowledgeable Controls Technician has an extensive knowledge of electrical systems and controls. Has a strong understanding of monitoring manipulating and maintaining machine systems in a factory environment. Possesses an Associate’s in Instrumentation and Controls and is a licensed journeyman electrician.
- Works well in noisy factory environments
- Thorough understanding of OSHA safety standards
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities
- Able to work well independently or as part of a team
- Highly knowledgeable about controls instrumentation and electrical circuits
- Good functional technical abilities
- Strong troubleshooting
- Good analytical skills
- Read and interpreted electrical circuitry diagrams and consulted manuals and blueprints.
- Used various testing instruments to test and diagnose machine faults.
- Calibrated and repaired machines as needed.
- Replaced wiring and components.
- Followed all federal state and company safety rules at all times.
- Performed troubleshooting of machines and systems using testing instruments to diagnose issues.
- Removed faulty components and replaced them and repaired and modified machines.
- Wrote and submitted technical maintenance reports.
- Installed control and measurements on both new and existing factory machines.
- Performed all scheduled preventative maintenance.
- Followed all safety standards rules and laws.
2008 Licensed Journeyman Electrician
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Controls Technician job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Controls Technician resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.